IUA InsurancePolicy Not Being Honoured

T

Could any of you please assist me in getting my claim honoured by IUA insurance, i have been struggling to get my vehicle insurance claim honoured by this company for the last 3 months. I was retreched in October due to an injury, the company i worked for and i came to a conclusion that it would be best for the company and myself to part way’s as my position was in the warehouse which meant having to load and off-load freight. The company tried to assist me financially with getting me medical assistance however the cost became to expensive to continue paying for my medical cost.and i accepted a package.

My problem is that I was refered to IUA and insurance company by Vw The Glen when i purchased my vehicle and find them to be very un-proffesional and a company that will do, or take any opportunity not to honour this claim, i sent them all documentation required and then they advise me that they need the day’s that the doctor booked me off. the doctor did not book me off for reasons only known to him.

In january i advised Marianne Van Staden that i am not processing my claim as a disibility retrenchment claim but as a normal retrenchment claim the next thing i am dealing with Janet Marimuthu and you can get more info on our communication as below.

This company has no problem drawing your payment each and every month but when it comes to paying out and honouring a claim they have various methods on how not to pay a claim. Please if you could intervene and assist me in resolving this issue i would be very grateful as i would not want to loose my vehicle because a policy that i paid every month will not be honoured by a company that wants.