ITV — advert of man vomiting in the sink having cancer
Please could you not show the advert of a Gentlman vomiting in the sink having Cancer
Every. Other advert it seems is thrown at us
Cancer, Cancer Cancer
I lost my Husband to bowel Cancer. In 2014
I’m devastated but I don’t want to be reminded over and over again .
I’m sure I’m not alone feeling this way .
We all understand there are wonderful nurses and Macmillan helping .
It upsets me so much m
Please take the vomiting OFF !!!
Kind Regards Mrs Rose Smith from Hednesford in Staffordshire
More ITV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - danni minogue's comments 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV - Talking rubbish 
- ITV - in regards to britain's got talent the champions
- ITV - itv news coverage of westminster terror attack 
- ITV - online coverage of the rugby world cup
- ITV - royal ascot
- ITV Ventures - business opportunity scam