ITSHD.comfake

R Review updated:

I did a horrible mistake!
today, i signed up on this site called itshd.com. they promised that i can watch the movie i wanted. but then after signing up, i looked on the movies and it's all rubbish. everything is so fake, old and i don't think those movies exist. luckily i don't have money on my account yet but i am worried that once i get my wage next month they might take away half of my salary. i am so stupid that i signed to this website even though i slightly know that it's a scam and i was confident to gave my details coz i withdraw all my money and nothing left in my account. i was too desperate to watch the movie, think like a man. then now i decided to cancel my account but then theres no options to cancel it and i dunno wat to do... i have a photo that shows theres no cancellation. anyway im still kinda lucky that they didnt charge me yet but please help me to cancel my details frm that stupid website so that in future i wouldnt lose my money... thanks

ITSHD.com

• C
      Nov 11, 2012

During the free trial period, you will receive the benefits of the premium membership Service at no charge. Membership may be cancelled or modified at any time prior to the end of your free trial period by calling toll-free at [protected] for the U.S.A. and Canada or [protected] for international members, seven (7) days per week from 7:00AM to 9:00PM, Eastern Standard Time. Alternatively, you can go to https://www.itshd.com/support/ and cancel your membership online.

• D
      Feb 02, 2014

IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP - CANCEL - PHONE THE NUMBER AND CANCEL THEN CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANCEL YOUR CARD

• P
      Jul 16, 2017

Well, this is a scam of the first order. I saw that YouTube said they have a movie I wanted to see. So I clicked to see the Full Movie and was sent to the itsHD website where I was asked to sign up for a free membership with a credit car number and address, etc. We won't take any money form your account, blah, blah, blah. I sign up to find that there is no place to Login. I called their number, the lady--with a mock British accent--said something about a survey and revealed that they don't have the movie!!! I asked her to please cancel my account and then I went on my bank site to see what was happening. They had taken 95 cents. Not the end of the world. I called my bank and cancelled the card. Shame on YouTube for hosting such shams. Shame on itsHD which obviously is an empty site meant to milk money from dupes like me.