It's Just LunchDating Service

T

Awful, Terrible service. I might as well flushed $1800 down the toliet. They mismatched me with women I had nothing in common with. One match was horrible, a fat princess who thought her poo poo did not stink. I exchanged numbers with some matches, but they never called back. The feedback is a joke, obviously they pay no attention to your feedback, it seems like they throw matches togather with no thought what so ever. I never met the dating coordinater in person, she is in King Of Prussia, she is the one making the matches for me. Not to mention she seems to have a bit of an attitude on the phone. The final straw was a match I was suppose to meet in Philly, and she pulled a no show. I am 40 yr man, great career, not a bad looking guy, I am not making unrealistic expectations, seeking a nice, and NORMAL girl. Total Scam, and BS.

• It
    Itsjustlunch Jun 12, 2012

It's Just Lunch Scam Artist Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE

Its Just Lunch Complaint

I had a terrible experience with It's Just Lunch in Wilmington, Delaware, Just Lunch Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Just Lunch, New York, NY. I advise to everyone, that your money is better spent at Match.com or any other dating site, your chances are better and it will only cost you less than $30.00. Take yourself on vacation or throw it out the window... either will benefit you more, even going to a bar may be a better choice.

I was talked into joining IJL(it’s just lunch) by a woman who promised she had the women of my dreams in her "file." They were just waiting to meet me; all I had to do was pay $2, 700. She called and called, and made me feel like if I passed this up, I would be alone and lonely forever. As soon as I paid, I never heard from her again.

Had several interviews over the phone and in person, and by the way, they don’t have a physical location, I met a lady in a hotel, the company is managed by few very rude ladies and one guy, Anton J., Marlene B., Lisa M., and Tameka M. from New York, Delaware, Pensylvania, anyway... they wanted to make sure they knew everything about me so they can match me well, however; the first few matches were so fat, their arms were bigger than mine, I specifically asked for skinny girls, this individuals don’t have a clue about dating, they are nothing but scam, .

I went on three dates?. The first was with an uninterested girl, who acted like he was being paid to be there, she was so ugly, and her teeth were spread apart, it was disgusting to even talk to her|. The 2nd date with a fat, ugly, divorced woman, that her arms were bigger than mine|. After, they put my membership on hold, without asking me, because it was going so poorly, they started to be rude, to a point that they started to hang up on me and play games.

After a few months, I wanted to get a refund:. I called IJL and they informed me that my membership was on hold and they could not give me a refund. I made several calls and sent emails and now they are playing games, all I want is my money back, and I will go my way.

If you're reading this, you might assume I'm an ugly, uninteresting person, and you'll be different. NOT TRUE. I thought that too when I read reviews, before signing up (about other people/bad reviews). On the contrary I am in mid age, handsome, slim, well off - I'm just saying. If you think the bad reviews are only from un-datable people, think again, this company is nothing but scam.

Just Lunch Wilmington, DE, Just Lunch Philadelphia, PA, Just Lunch New York, NY, dating service, dating, couples dating