Resolved italk Telecomrip off

D Review updated:

Back in November 2014 my 76 year old mother was cold called by italk telecom, claiming to offer cheaper calls than bt, they tricked her into a verbal contract for two years, after I did a bit of research on this company and discovering the absolutely dreadful complaints about them I advised her to cancel with them immediately and go back to bt(who are far better!), when she tried to cancel, the sales people turned nasty, trying to bully her, since then she has been continuously harassed sometimes several calls a day from italk, demanding money and threatening legal action.
These people are ###, they prey on vulnerable people, the sales staff are callous, rude, evasive, and blatant liars, they try to talk over the top of you, and if they cant they just hang up on you!!!, there methods are questionable, clearly a dishonest company, their American affiliates have been investigated for obtaining business by deception, do not allow these scammers to get away with it, we are currently having them investigated by bt,

RESOLVED

• iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications's response · Nov 28, 2019

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Please be assured that all of our sales calls are heavily monitored by a compliance team to ensure that these have not been miss-sold and the correct information is provided. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0333 210 4290 or email us your details at [email protected]

Alicia

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that you feel this way. I understand you had to cancel as you no longer required the service, however if you are still in a contract then cancellation fees are liable. We will only attempt to request payment that is owed to italk. If you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0333 210 4290, alternatively you can email us at [email protected] or via our live chat service.

• Sc
    Scott Cheatle Jul 05, 2020

Italk telecommunications are not straight with you from the beginning when you take out a verbal contract with them.I got contacted over a year ago to take out a Phone line & Broadband package with them Worse move ever especially when I moved home!.OMG talk about harrasing you because your moving away from them!.Had no choice to cancel my existing contract with them as I no longer needed the contract!.They made my life a misery as I cancelled my Direct Debit with them.I offered to pay up the Contract they Sold me & they quoted me & unrealistic figure.They tried to persuade me to carry on with package but I wouldn't have benefitted from it in anyway but they weren't interested in anyway they just want your money!!!.Now I have & ongoing issue with this company as I have payed up my Contract but now they're trying to apply further charges on me & constantly harassing me for me money!...STAY CLEAR!!!.