iOffer.comunreliable sellers

U Review updated:

I have used iOffer.com a number of times this year. Everything I did receive is fake, even when the Seller advertises it as original. Nothing ever gets delivered in under 40 days. About half of the items I ordered were received different than what I paid for. About 25% of the items will never show up and I am working on getting that money back with PayPal. My opinion is simple, use Amazon, OverStock.com or Ebay if you want to buy from a discount site on line. This iOffer site is full of fake Sellers and all the products are fake merchandise. There is zero Customer Service and unless you can reach out into China to touch these Sellers, you're basically on your own and hosed getting any support.

• A
      May 01, 2008
    iOffer.com - I never get my purchased item
    California

I bought an iphone at ioffer.com from seller apparel666. But I never get the item. The seller disappeared from ioffer. It's a scam. Don't boy anthing from ioffer. It's scam! This website is not doing a legit deal.

• A
      Aug 25, 2008

Hi, , , all member ioffer I was very sad not must how. There were my 2 Seller that has been settled by me but goods were not yet sent then. That of Seller as though disappearing whether where, helped please

Sep 16, 2008
    iOffer.com - AVOID!

Avoid ioffer.com at ALL costs!
    Nothing but a collection of scammers and fakers.
    Dun get taken for a ride...

Caveat emptor!

• C
      Oct 09, 2008

I agree. One of the biggest scammers and bootlegger is member: Ratedextreme . Marco DeSimone is the largest seller of WWE bootleg dvds. That site is nothing but a breeding ground for piracy. Anyone who disagree just have a look for yourself.

• D
      Apr 22, 2009

I have been a victim three times on this site called ioffer.com. They are complete fraudsters. I have placed some items for three times now and today the third parcel turned up this morning, but the criminal sent me a dirty chinese clay pot, wrapped in newspaper and carefully packaged with bubble foams.
    The same way was the 2nd item I was expecting to be delivered. Appearantly, this would have been the same criminal using different ID. In the part of ioffer, when you complain about a dubious criminal, the next thing you will know is that your account will be for long placed under review and your account restricted.

The bottom line is that site- ioffer.com encourage criminals on their site.
    Please stay away from this site completely, they will never get back to you on your complaints, never! phew!!!

• I KNOW ARENT WE GREAT!!! WE LUV SCAMMING!|
    CHECK OUT MY OTHER COMMENTS

• pleeze buy from me so i can take yo monies!

• E
      May 16, 2011
    iOffer.com - website does not work-no phone number
    Dallas
    Texas

ioffer's website does not work most of the time.ioffer does not provide a phone number for sellers or buyers.

• H
      Sep 19, 2011
    iOffer.com - Ioffer should be shut down
    ioffer.com

I don't support nor buy from any internet shopping sites that knowingly sells knock-offs/replicas/fakes. I browsed ioffer recently and almost everything's a fake. I trust the negative reviews from here. Ioffer should be shut down!

• M
      Oct 17, 2011
    iOffer.com - I have never received an item ordered
    ioffer.com

This seller had that she sold a 160 gb ipod for 110.and it said it takes money orders. so i purchased it with a money order of $110 the company ioffer told me that they fired the seller and i had to contact the seller for a refund.i contact the seller at least twice and the seller never responded to it im looking for my ipod or my $110.

• G
      Apr 09, 2012
    iOffer.com - rating system CHEATING
    IOFFER.COM
    ioffer.com

THEY ARE CHEATING on their rating's system. You can only give 100% FULL stars. Even though you are trying to give neutral or bad feedback, their site will not allow it. I've contacted their "BUG" linked dept. and also Customer Service, but they will not respond.

• L
      Jun 27, 2012
    iOffer.com - Purchased product from ioffer.com was lost or never gotten to he buyer's destination
    ioffer.com

Purchased product from ioffer.com was lost or never gotten to he buyer's destination. I must say that they have a very poor and untrusted shipping ways. For me, I don't and I won't recommend this website to any of my friends.

• U
      Dec 07, 2012

iOffer.com is the classic example of a worthless web site. Save your money and stay away from this site. The products are all China fakes and there is absolutely no Customer Service system for a Buyer to work with when something goes wrong. Trust me, if you buy a few things here, you will see things go wrong. EXAMPLE: Try tracking anything with a Chinese Post Office tracking number. You might as well be out there hunting for the Man-In-The-Moon.

Dec 25, 2012

Do not order anything from ioffer especially the seller lengqin2010 they are all scam .i ordered a small coin lv purse in nov just to test them up to now I have not received anything fr on them.

• L
      Jan 02, 2013
    iOffer.com - I was ripped off and I warn anyone that wants to order from this site
    ioffer.com

This website is a rip off. Now I know the shoes I ordered were a replica but I was sent a totally different shoe for the opposite sex. The seller ignored me after he/she/it verified the funds availability. I was ripped off and I warn anyone that wants to order from this site. Never again.

Jan 10, 2013

Contact your state's Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau.Name Names!

Jan 23, 2013
    iOffer.com - They are all scammers
    ioffer.com

They are all scammers!!! we are talking about 100k sellers that are stealing your money legit and there are 20-30 real sellers that left that Ioffer place long time ago because its known for stealing peoples money! TRUTH!!!

• O
      Apr 03, 2013

I would not recommend iOffer to anyone. I ordered a rear movie, "Bird of Paradise", put in the credit card information clicked all the way to the end. I get an email that say, "Thank you for your order it will be shipped in 5 to 8 days." Then I get emails to confirm payment. I email the seller and asked what's up with that, I already put all my credit card information in. This back and forth went on for three emails and then I got a rather rude email from the seller, Lisa/filmclassics4u2, telling me they don't know what I am talking about after I explained it three times and in caps, "DO NOT REPORT THIS AS A PROBLEM just send the message here at IOffer. When you report a problem sellers items are dumped in searches. I won't have any sales for that day. So I click on the link to respond to her and it does nothing, it goes nowhere. As far as I am concerned, she was rude and no help what so ever. I believe you have to use PayPal but when I went to buy the item, it said nothing about PayPal and took all my credit card information. Yet, the seller, sending me numerous emails just didn't have a clue what was going on, didn't understand what I was saying and was obviously to uninformed to guide me in the right direction. So if you want your credit card information out there and one big run around, go ahead and use this site. I order a different movie the same day from Amazon.com and received it 5 days later no muss no fuss. iOffer is a fly by night site with sellers that don't have a brain in their heads.

• M
      Oct 27, 2013

I've been a seller on iOffer since 2009, and I've always tried to be honest and above board. I'm sure there are some who are not honest, and they make it bad for the rest of us. My apologies to you for your problems, and I hope this does not sour you on the rest of us who are trying to do a good job.

Kate, trading as Moldy Oldies Movies on iOffer

•   Aug 12, 2014

You bought items there a number of times and always received items that were fake yet continued to purchase there? Anyone who gets burned once and continues to buy there must be an idiot! So who's the dummy? You are!