Menu
Investment Retrievers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Investment Retrievers
reviews & complaints

www.investment-retrievers.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 13 Reviews

Investment Retrievers Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Investment Retrievers at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Investment Retrievers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Investment Retrievers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Investment Retrievers reviews & complaints 13

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Investment Retrievers reviews & complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers In 2015, I was a co-signer for a car through Chrysler, and now Investment Retrievers keeps sending me letters and keeps calling, harassing me

In 2015, I was a co-signer for a car through Chrysler, and now Investment Retrievers keeps sending me letters and keeps calling, harassing me. The car was taken back and resold.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers I ain't responsible for this debt with PENFED CREDIT UNION and don't got no contract with INVESTMENT RETRIEVERS

I ain't responsible for this debt with PENFED CREDIT UNION and don't got no contract with INVESTMENT RETRIEVERS. They didn't give me the original application like I asked.

Investment Retrievers I had a car loan with Chrysler Capital in 2015

I had a car loan with Chrysler Capital in 2015. I returned the car, and the car status was charged off and closed. Now this debt collector is trying to collect. It's illegal for them to do that and harass me.

Hide full review

Is Investment Retrievers legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Investment Retrievers as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Investment Retrievers stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Investment Retrievers should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Investment Retrievers earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Investment Retrievers achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Investment Retrievers. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Investment-retrievers.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Investment Retrievers website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Investment-retrievers.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Investment-retrievers.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Investment Retrievers, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Investment Retrievers has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 13 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Investment-retrievers.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The investment-retrievers.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Investment Retrievers protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers I ain't responsible for this debt with (INVS RETR) and I ain't got no contract with (INVS RETR) plus they didn't give me the original

I ain't responsible for this debt with (INVS RETR) and I ain't got no contract with (INVS RETR) plus they didn't give me the original application like I asked. Account No: [protected]*** Amount Disputed: $11,885.00.

J

Investment Retrievers Investment Retrievers, Inc

Investment Retrievers, Inc. is tryna get money from me for a debt that I already paid off on March 24, 2022. They bought this supposed debt from *** even though I already settled the balance. Now they're tryna collect money for a debt that ain't even real.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers I went to court on August 8, 2022, and they said I had to close my account

I went to court on August 8, 2022, and they said I had to close my account. They said I didn't owe any money because it was an old account. But then on October 28, 2022, they opened the account again, but with a different number. And without telling me or going to court, they started taking money from my wages. They took a lot of money and didn't explain why.

M

Investment Retrievers We talked to *** to settle a *** mottors debt

We talked to *** to settle a *** mottors debt. We agreed on $9,000 to close the account and satisfy the debt. She mentioned that any garnishments or levies on the house will be sent to court paperwork, which might take around 1 or 2 months to see any changes. We received a letter stating a remaining balance. We have settled the debt, so we shouldn't be receiving letters about any remaining balance. We expect this to be cleared as soon as possible.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers On July 7, I got a message from my bank saying that Investment Retrievers Inc did a credit check without my permission

On July 7, I got a message from my bank saying that Investment Retrievers Inc did a credit check without my permission. I never even heard of them before. We all know that credit checks make our scores go down, and I'm trying really hard to make mine better. This credit check made my score drop by 3 points. I want them to take it off right away. I also want to know how they can do this without asking me, and if it's even allowed. AND I want to know why they did it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers Debt collection agency keeps calling my family and workplace all the time

Debt collection agency keeps calling my family and workplace all the time. It's messing up my work and money-making ability, which is the opposite of what I need to pay off my debts. They can reach out to me directly through personal lines or mail, but I want them to stop bothering my employer, work email, or phone number, and to only contact me. It's not right to deceive and take advantage of my elderly parents for information. I do plan on repaying my debts, but I won't tolerate this kind of pressure on the people around me.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers I dunno what this company is, but they went and checked my credit report without askin' me!

I dunno what this company is, but they went and checked my credit report without askin' me! I found out they're debt collectors, but I ain't got no clue 'bout any debts they're dealin' with. They gotta remove that credit inquiry pronto and start collectin' debts the right way, legally! They never sent me no letters or called me, so I had no clue 'bout 'em 'til I saw the inquiry. If there's a debt to settle, they gotta let me know. Debt collectors ain't got no right to check your credit report without tellin' ya, especially without me knowin' how they got my personal info!

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers In 2014, I bought a car financed with *** capital, but unfortunately, I had to give it up

In 2014, I bought a car financed with *** capital, but unfortunately, I had to give it up. Soon after *** Capital took the car, they sold it at an auction and the amount I owed decreased significantly. Then, my account status changed to charge off and it was sold to Investment Retrievers. Since then, I've received a bunch of calls from them, starting as early as 7 in the morning and going all the way until 9 at night. They've been bothering me through phone, mail, and email. One of the collection representatives even sent me an email, trying to get me to pay off the account. When I didn't respond to the emails, I noticed the calls became more frequent. It's been exactly 6 and a half years since they sold the account, and now they're telling me I can't access my banking account because they've put a 14k block on it. They didn't give me any notification or details about this block, which is against the law. I checked my full credit report, and there's no judgment listed or filed.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Investment Retrievers On April 16,2021 Investment Retrievers Inc got my letter asking to validate account ***

On April 16,2021 Investment Retrievers Inc got my letter asking to validate account ***. I haven't got a response. According to Texas Finance Code Section 392.202, a debt collection agency has 30 days to reply to a validation request. If they don't respond, it means they admit, as per Texas Finance Code 392.202(b)(2), that the debt is wrong. As of July 12,2021, they still report the account on my credit. This breaks state collection laws. I'm trying hard to solve this without going to court. I believe that by going through the ComplaintsBoard.com, we can find a simpler solution. If they delete the account, stop reporting it to credit bureaus, and give written confirmation, I'll consider this resolved.

S

Investment Retrievers In 2019, an account with *** got closed

In 2019, an account with *** got closed. The car got returned and sold, and the loan got paid off. Closed/paid, got proof on my Credit Report that it got paid in full. It's been 3 years since anything got said. A company called investment retrievers is saying that I owe $8631 from that closed account. They put the amount in collections on my credit report. Got a letter in the mail on 11/21/2022; printed 11/14/2022 saying they will use whatever info necessary they can get to collect money and share my info to get their money. They would also share my social security number, bank account, and credit cards with other agencies. The amount on the paper and in collections is NOT the same as well. The phone calls state the same threats. I already disputed this with Equifax too. At this point, what they're doing is illegal and fraudulent. I've reported with consumer finance and consumer relations. This needs to be removed off my report. THEY DON'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO USE ANY INFO OR OBTAIN THIS FRAUDULENT DEBT. IT'S ILLEGAL!

Investment Retrievers Customer Reviews Overview

Investment Retrievers is a reputable investment company that has garnered positive reviews from its clients. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, they have established themselves as a trusted partner in the investment industry.

One of the key strengths of Investment Retrievers is their team of experienced professionals who are well-versed in the intricacies of the financial market. Their expertise allows them to provide valuable insights and guidance to their clients, helping them make informed investment decisions.

Clients have praised Investment Retrievers for their personalized approach to investment management. They take the time to understand each client's unique financial goals and risk tolerance, tailoring their investment strategies accordingly. This level of customization ensures that clients feel confident and comfortable with their investment choices.

Another aspect that clients appreciate about Investment Retrievers is their commitment to transparency. They provide regular updates and reports, keeping clients informed about the performance of their investments. This open communication fosters trust and allows clients to stay actively involved in their investment journey.

Investment Retrievers also stands out for their wide range of investment options. They offer diverse portfolios that cater to different risk profiles and investment preferences. Whether clients are looking for long-term growth or short-term gains, Investment Retrievers has investment solutions to suit their needs.

Furthermore, clients have praised Investment Retrievers for their excellent customer service. The company is known for its prompt and responsive support, ensuring that clients' queries and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. This level of attentiveness has contributed to their strong reputation in the industry.

In conclusion, Investment Retrievers has received positive reviews for their experienced team, personalized approach, transparency, diverse investment options, and exceptional customer service. As a trusted investment company, they have consistently delivered on their promise to help clients achieve their financial goals.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Investment Retrievers contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Investment Retrievers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Investment Retrievers Customer Service. Initial Investment Retrievers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Investment Retrievers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Investment Retrievers. Discuss the issues you have had with Investment Retrievers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.