Intex Recreation Corporation — loungers
We are on our 2nd intex pool. Next year we are purchasing a new one.
Our set of recliners floats we bought last year ripped at the arm seams. We ducked it up and bought two more as we find them comfortable. The two new ones just purchased this year st Walmart BOTH same thing on the seam left arm. At $60.00 X4
Basically $250.00 we spent I feel we deserve them replaced. We obviously tossed the first two. I have the 2nd two here. We tried all types of patches and glued in one chair. Nothing seels the seam.
Updated by Angela Mongovius · Aug 06, 2018
We love intex products just not the best type of lounge float if they keep splitting at the arm seams.
However we would appreciate them to be replaced.
Please email with correspondence thank you.
More Intex Recreation Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - problem with pool pump size! 
- Intex - impeller 
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect 
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses 
- Intex - poor product and customer service 
- Intex Pools - tearing liners that flood yards 
- Intex pool filter pump model 635 - cant replace impeller 
- Intex Corporation - pool pump
- Intex - broken propeller blades on pump 
- Intex Corporation - krystal clear model 637r filter pump