Intex — purespa portable spa
We bought a Intex portable spa, it lasted about 4 months, & have not had any response from this company, I will never recommend any of their products as they do not answer your emails or phone calls. We are so upset over this as we kept getting Code E 90 which means pump problem, no one would ever help us...so big waste of money from what I read about this spa they have had several problems why was there not a recall ?Warranty is now up so someone needs to start a class action lawsuit against them as why so many problems with this spa?
More Intex Complaints & Reviews
- Intex - problem with pool pump size!
- Intex - impeller
- Intex Air Mattress - air mattress defect
- Intex 18' X 48& pool - replacement hoses
- Intex - poor product and customer service
- Intex Pools - tearing liners that flood yards
- Intex Recreation Corporation - Missing part #12797 air nozzles and resistant customer service representative
- Intex pool filter pump model 635 - cant replace impeller
- Intex Corporation - pool pump
- Intex - broken propeller blades on pump