Intex Poolsno restrainer straps

H

I purchased a 24 x 12 x 52 Intex Rect pool at the end of last year. I did not put it up then I waited till this year. I opened the box and all of the restrainer straps are missing. I called Customer service to buy them because i really need them and they are out of stock for 2-3 weeks. What am I suppose to tell my kids their pool wont be up until then? I spent over 1, 000 on this pool. Customer Service basically said I would have to wait they are out of stock..I cant find these anywhere...
I will never buy another Intex Pool again.

• Je
    Jeremiah Melville Jun 13, 2017

Just what I was looking for. Now we know all pros and cons of the form. You'll forget about paperwork when you try PDFfiller. Legal forms online can be filled out in 5-10 mins here http://fill4forms.com/