interpals.netVery bad experience with Interpals

U

I'm studying Korean language and decided to find some Korean friends to improve my language skills. I joined www.interpals.net and started to invite people. I had a really nice time and my Korean now is much better, but recently I deleted my account because of one guy. At first I thought he was a nice person but then he started sending me horrible perverted pictures of him! He told me all those dirty things and asked me to send him some of my private photos! Totally disgusting!! There are many fakes and pervs on Interpals, be very very careful!

• Re
    rebeldavid Feb 12, 2017

Just block and report them.