Intercapetoilet water on the floor : intercape bus

My daughter traveled from Upington to Bellville yesterday evening on bus 221 sitting at the bottom. I really hoped for a better experience for her, but no, once again Intercape dissapointed us.

In the early morning hours she felt something cold against her feet just to find out that it is not a cooldrink bottle or something but that the surage tank of the bus had overflown and her shoes, laptop bag, handbag were soaken in urine and you know what else. This is so disgusting that if possible I will never ever let her travel on an Intercape bus again. She took photos of it. Now you better hope that nothing happened to her laptop.

When is Intercape going to upgrade ever????? We have to pay the same if not more than other busses, but unfortunately Intercape is the only bus travelling this route to Cape Town.

I felt so sorry for the eldery people that had to travel. No stepladder for them to enter the bus, and the best of all nobody from Intercape would offer to help them. More Pathetic I have'nt seen in my life.

Not sure if Intercape will even read this as there are so many people complaining I think they just close their eyes.

Unhappy customer