Intelcom Express15 to 20 orders by year are delivered to to wrong place

P May 09, 2020

Intelcom have problems with many of their drivers. Many of them don't speak english or french and this situation create a lot of deliveries problems.

May 9, 11:14 at the morning, we've got the following email so we came to our business to received our order.

Hi BCM Le jeu à l'extrême,
Your order INTLCMA684748528 is scheduled to be delivered in the next 3 hours by our driver Ahmad. Ahmad is currently completing delivery number 8, you are delivery number 57. See you soon!

May 9, 17:55, we received a called from the driver as we are supposed now.
The guy's try to tell me something but we are not able to understand what he said. I told him I will use my vocal translator to try to understand in his official language and than, another guy took the phone.

I told him we are to our business and I'll waiting him trough the door. 15 minutes later, still not get any news, any package. I went to see my email and received a message to let me know my package has been delivered on 18:11. SURPRISE !!! The package was undelivery here. We tried to call back the driver but guess what ??? NO ANSWER. Your driver use always the same patterns.

I guess Intelcom try to be a professionnal company and you always try to improve the customers service satisfaction however, we would like to share the following reflexion with all of your managers.

Consider you're go living in a new country however, you're still not able enough to understand and speak their language. Will you be able to read the shipping address, do the delivery without problems ??? Maybe the language shoudn't be a problem but it seems your company don't consider the customer satistfactions.

Well, has we do a complaint many times about this situation to your customer service so we now use complaint board to let you know the Intelcom Delivery service is probably the worst we seen.

15 to 20 orders by year are delivered to to wrong place

RESOLVED

• Intelcom Express's response · May 25, 2020

Hello,

We're sorry to read that your packages are being delivered to a wrong address. We'd like to investigate further as the geocoding of your address may show up with an error in our system, creating delays and errors. We invite you to contact our team at review @ intelcomexpress.com with recent tracking numbers.

• Intelcom Express's response · Sep 25, 2020

Hello Sandra,

We're sorry to read that your packages are being delivered to a wrong address. We'd like to investigate further as the geocoding of your address may show up with an error in our system, creating delays and errors. We invite you to contact our team at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com with recent tracking numbers.

Sandra wo Sep 20, 2020

Delivered to wrong address now at least four times. Even the resent packages r sent to wrong address. I order at least twice a week from amazon but feel I need to cancel my prime and shop elsewhere. The delivery guys just don’t care either

• Intelcom Express Sep 25, 2020