Insurance/generaladvertising

Last night, Feb.14, 2010, I was watching Stargate SG-1 on Hulu and for hours on end, Nationwide provided a commercial for each break. The commercial was very repulsive, and down right disgusting. The commercial focused in on a group of people together and a man comes into the room, opens a zip top can of soup, indicating "Cambell's Alphabet Soup", takes it into his mouth, swishes it around, then spits it into the sink spelling out the words "NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE". The appearance of it all looked like someone puked in the sink. It was so nauseating, that I couldn't watch it, I had to close my eyes every time it came on. I am not a squeamish person, but that really made me sick to my stomach. I don't know who else to contact about this complaint, but when I pulled them up, this complaint sight came up.

• Ca
    Cack Feb 15, 2010

You are watching hours of free content on a website that requires advertising dollars in order to pay for overhead and to make a profit. I suggest you order Netflix for as low as nine bucks a month and rent your bad sci-fi there. Or, you could go out on a date on Valentine's Day instead of staying at home and rotting your mind with that nearly unwatchable program. Or, even better: read a Ray Bradbury book.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices