Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Auto Insurance & Loan Infinity Insurance Service levels and I want to discontinue my 13yr policy.

Infinity Insurance  - Service levels and I want to discontinue my 13yr policy.

J
Author of the complaint
4:55 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For starters Lerato mofokeng and Zelhna Wasserman are not helpful at all. They do not assist when emails are sent to them on progress of my claim. The only person who was assisting me was Brandon Olinger. I got a car hire in place made me wait for 2 weeks before they can register the policy I had to use Uber to work and Uber for my son at school. The damaged car was in my possession for almost 3 weeks as per their nominated panelshop had no space to do the repairs car hire was given for 16 days and they never authorized the workman ship so car hire was finished had to sort my self out again with Uber for work and school. This is not acceptable being a sincere client and premium paid full even during covid time. My premium is deducted every month with out fail and when there's a problem I must hassle around if that was the case I would have never had taken the insurance policy from INFFINITY insurance our company Imperial holdings suggested we use INFFINITY insurance. I brought it to our HR attention and we about 459 INFFINITY insurance clients are canceling our policy going forward we will be using Alexander Forbes insurance Lerato Mokteng and Zelhna Wasserman think they doing us favors if we as clients do not pay our premium they wouldn't have a job. I am going to put it on social media how Infinty insurance rip people off. Can contact me on [protected]
Mr Jaichand Lutchman.

Helpful? 0 0
Sep 08, 2021 4:06 pm
Good Afternoon Jaichand,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience and would like to assist you with getting in contact with your assigned adjusters. Please send us an email to [email protected] with your full name, claim number and a contact phone number. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sarinah, CS Consultant

More Infinity Insurance complaints & reviews

Infinity Insurance - infinity auto insurance is the worst
Infinity Insurance - refusing to take responsibility
Infinity Insurance - I have never been through so much drama!
Infinity Insurance - #ed reasons for claim denial