Indeed.comemployer account blocked for no reason

E

I have used Indeed several times over the last few years and hired someone within days. Now I go and open a new business and we need urgently to hire our first 2 employees and after I posted the 2 jobs my account was blocked and I get some template email saying we blocked you for violating our terms. What is happening, these are basic vanilla job postings. I will revert to Craigslist which delivers the same caliber employees for very similar costs and takes just minutes to get a post active.

employer account blocked for no reason

• Ly
    Lynn Tracy May 15, 2020

Here too, I am frustrated, I put my blood sweat and tears into this company and I can't even send Indeed legal paperwork or any proof that there is no wrong doing. I'm not even sure why I was blocked. Indeed simply blocked me one day, said it was a final decision when I protested the decision, I got a bot reply saying that there would be no further information given. I've hired a lot of people through indeed, and I haven't had any complaints. I would really like to talk to someone about this, like I say, I can provide all the documentation, testimonials, whatever they require.

JoanneW031 Nov 17, 2019

My accounts were blocked too after the third posts. No explains, no reasons. I registered another account, blocked again. What the heck is happening. I was just posting a regular server job, nothing sensitive. Jesus

Sajjad rafique Oct 15, 2019

Having same issue, let me know if you have any solution,
    My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks