Incredimaila payment of £27.99 has been taken out of my account twice for item I do not want

J

On 12 May i was charged £27.99 twice from incredimail for items i had not purchased. The incredimail was not working to begin with and i did ask to cancel the item but i did not receive any advise or a refund from them. I have sent numerous emails asking for a refund. I have had no reply this to me just proves that incredimail is not working. I have asked for a refund of £55.98 and my emails are ignored.
Please advise