InboxPays.compayment for reading emails

E

I just read over 40 emails today for .03 or .05 cents and they never got added to my account, it still is showing $48.50 and nothing added for today.
My name is Evelyn Wade and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I also tried to log-in into my account using the forgot my password option and each time the log-in never takes with my email ad

• Ri
    Rich Morrissey Oct 03, 2017

I got paid today via paypal so don't give up hope!

Comments

• Ko
    KOmms Nov 14, 2017

@Rich Morrissey I am very close to my payout but I am unable to contact them. Could you please post the customer care number or any email address of that website.

Thanks.

• Ri
    Rich Morrissey Oct 02, 2017

Same here. Was supposed to get paid yesterday and never went to my pp and you try to open a support ticket it just takes you back to enter your email address again and doesn't accept my account info. Will start a class action suit if I don't hear from them soon. You try calling them you siton hold for 20 mins and it says 'Sorry please try your call again later' and hangs up on you.