Immigration DirectStay away

M

Use ads to make you believe you need their service. But all immigration documents they provide you can easily find on the web for free. As well there is no way to contact them.

• Ra
    Ray Andrade Mar 07, 2018

I found this website and tested their "trial" (until it asks to pay) so I left and told myself I'd do all in the official canadian gov website. A few weeks later I received a call from outside Quebec and this agent said clearly the words "Agent", "Canada", "Immigration", also that my PR card was about to expire and he needed me to pay the application fee right away so he could keep it going. He actually wanted me to give my info over the phone, when I said no, he offered a paypal option and wanted to stay on the phone while I do the transfer. I paid $99 for this (whatever it is) and a $50 for starting a Citizenship application at same time. The moment I spoke with a friend about these fees and the website, he told me I was not suppose to pay all these, and that the process with the canadian gov website is not complicated. I contacted ImmigrationDirect right away but it seems it was too late. I got the $50 back from the Citizenship application I never started, but was offered a 30% only reinbursement for the other one, being told I was out of the reinbursement policy and it would be a "courtesy". The problem is much bigger than the 30% value I refused to accept, but how come they contacted me back (saved my information without consent) and induced me to pay the fees, playing a role. I don't have any mental problem, I have a diploma and work with IT for years, and this is called SCAM. Final veredict is that I'm suppose to cover a 80% from a service that was not provided (I never clicked on a submit button, never even completed the first pages of the form). I hope ImmigrationDirect don't mind that I'll make sure to post this review on every website and forums I know. The big deal here is not the money, but what is right and wrong.

• Aj
    ajmer86 Mar 17, 2016

I visit singapore with my wife there one lady cheat us we make complaint against her but police done nothing they mix with her even immigration fraud with us they do fake promise and bad behavior they hold our gold and luggage if u want to contact me on this no +[protected] i told you whole story how ### rule of this country

• Ka
    KathyJones Jul 26, 2012

We always regret to hear when customers are not fully satisfied with our service. We stand behind our refund policy and in many cases, we give a full refund to users or customers who aren't satisfied with our service.

We have built a user-friendly system that guides people through various USCIS application processes, step-by-step and mistake free. Many lawyers charge between $750-$1, 500 for helping individuals with their Green Card renewal application; we charge saignificantly less and allow users to take advantage of our customer service support via email 24/7 and phone support M-F 6am-5pm PST.

Call or email us if you have any issues with our service, we are here to help.

Regards,