Having problems with Idea Village?

155 Route 46 West, 4th Floor
Wayne, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Idea Village.

Complaints & Reviews

Idea Village Products CorporationKnee brace

It does not say on their sale web page its takes 4-6 weeks to get this brace only after ordering I had to go to company info on the very bottom of the page to shipping there it says product will ship 30 days after purchase this is false advertising an lying to the buying customer I have sent half dozen emails requesting to cancel this order they where not honest about the time frame of shipping or did they state up front on the order page all I get from them is a automated reply no answer just a big scam an fraud this so called seller needs to be put out of business

Oct 17, 2019

Idea Village Products Corporation — silicone egg boiler

Please be informed that Kuddyskitchenandutensils is a trading company that specializes in sales of different...

Idea Village Products Corporationyoshi copper grill and bake mats

This was a gift for Father's Day and when I cooked on it and fire billowed while finishing my cooking. You stated there was no back splash but was plenty. I have used copper chef mats and never had a problem. Both mats had gotten burned and are now unuseable. This is a very disappoited in the product. I feel that this product should be replaced or my money returned (including sales tax).

Idea Village Products Corporation — Micro touch one razor

I purchased the Micro Touch One Razor had it for a few months and still had 3 blades left to change but the...

Idea Village — Scam

I made a purchase online through this company for a pedi spin. I received a call to confirm my information...

Idea VillageShadey Dealings

I had called what turned out to be Idea Village in order to get the Finishing Touch product- about which deceptive sales pitch I also have some issues. While placing this order, I was approached by an aggressive sales pitch pushing two different programs, Budget Savers and Shopper's Advantage. For $1.00 for each program the consumer is supposed to have time to look over the information to see if he/she wants to pay a monthly fee in order to get these supposedly fantastic deals. Just for looking at this stuff, the consumer is supposed to get a free gift card and free gas cards. I was told that the information would arrive in 3-5 days so I would have time to look it over during the 10 day introductory $1.00 period. When I had not received the paperwork a week after I placed my order for Finishing Touch, I called one of the rapidly spewed phone numbers rushed through by the aggressives sales woman and said I wanted to cancel. I did not want to be charged $29.95 and/or $34.95 for programs I would not be using and had no chance to see before the ridiculous charges were made.
      Today, as I looked over my credit card online, I found unauthorized charges from these companies. I called the phone numbers that appeared with the charges and was told by one of the companies that they had received no cancellation but would initiate a refund, since it was only the FIRST $29.95 charge! I called my credit card company and told them what had transpired. The unauthorized charge was credited. For the other unauthorized charge of $29.95 I have to await Budget Savers action to reverse the unauthorized charge.
      DO NOT DEAL WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED COMPANIES!! THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN RUSHING YOU THROUGH UNNECESSARY, EXPENSIVE, UNWANTED PROGRAMS. THEY ARE DECEPTIVE!
      This is a very shadey group of people. The initial reason for contact was to purchase Finishing Touch, which I wanted only for the eyebrow tool. This tool is FREE but has an additional separate shipping charge. It is not shipped separately! And it is a part of the product, not an additional item. This I know because the information about the eyebrow attachment is integrated in the middle of the instructiobs included in the little pamphlet' it is not a separate piece of information and is not shipped separately to account for the additional shipping charges.

Idea Village (Uglu) — Uglu

After ordering by phone one small pack of Uglu from promotion on TV...I received by Postal service two boxe...

IVP*ideavillage — did not purchase anything from this company

I did not purchase anything or spend any money on this IVP idea village on the date of October 25, 2010...

ipv idea village — handy stitch

on august 7th i wanted to get a handy stitch for my daughter the lady went on and on wanting to sell me other...

East Lyme

Idea VillageUGlu

I placed an order for UGlu, which was advertised on TV and via IdeaVillage for $10.00 + shipping. After providing my information and completing my order, I suddenly met with a whopping $59.63 charged to my card. I immediately contacted Customer Service to have my order cancelled, and was told I would have to wait 24 hours to cancel, as my order would not appear in their system until the following day.

I contacted them the following day and spoke to a Customer Service person who told me, after I had provided my information, that my order had been cancelled. Later that evening, I received an email indicating that my order had been shipped. Thinking this was an error on their part, I retained the email, but felt fairly confident that my order had been cancelled.

Two days later, the order appeared in my mailbox. I phoned "customer service" again and told them of the situation. They had no record of my cancellation and would not accept any responsibility for the misrepresentation of the price or even consider paying for the return postage.

I checked the emailed notification I had received and noted that the time the order had been sent was 3:14 AM, indicating that the order had been shipped before 24 hours had elapsed from the time of placing the order.

This is not a company I would recommend doing business with--they accept no responsibility for errors on the part of their staff.

• Ze
            zeno21 Aug 27, 2010

This company is bad. I am the type that would add everthing to the cart & view it later before purchase. This company does not give you this option nor worn you. I am going to dispute the charges with American Express & refuse the order. By the way my order came out to be $176.80. I am going to end any business relations with this company & its affiliates. I was cleaning out my favorites tab & found this website on it. I did not remember adding to my favorites. Did anyone else had this issue? This is a desparate company, I hope they get sued up the ###.

• Su
            Supplier Freehold Jan 07, 2013

Ideavillage is a scam company run by a guy who pretends to be civil and friendly.But he is the devil and his company is an awful place that treats its employees and vendors like Chinese factory workers: i.e., less than valuable subhuman replaceable parts. Khubani only wants to sell cheap pieces of crap that he can buy for $1.00 from some impoverished 3rd world nation, and for $19.99. He makes all the money and pretends to be erudite old money. But he's just ### vermin who takes 99% for himself. Screw the employee, screw the consumer. Khubani is an Indian who disrespects and sexually harasses women. He goes to China a few times a year to screw 15 year olds.Like all the people in his family, he thinks he's on a higher caste level than other people because he hasmoney, But All their poducts suck, and even their suppliers scorn him behind this back

IdeaVillage Products Corp.shoedini rip off

Normal check out for a "Shoedini" was anything but normal but, when I was finished at the confirmation page, complete with confirmation number, it got even worse. They still refused to give me my order total and listed my Grand Total as "Estimated" I still don't know what they will charge my credit card.

• Gr
              grungegoddess Jun 07, 2010

after a commercial, i looked at their page and wanted to get some for my grannies and cousin with a bad back. They had a $5 discount per order. Either millions of people are buying it that they discontinued the promo in 15 mins because my page timed out and made me do it again.
              So when i submitted my order, apparently, the shipping is doubled per item. Basically im paying $14 for shipping per set (buy1 take1). you dont see this on site, but it is in the FINEPRINT at the bottom.

"Offer Details: ShoeDini is the world’s 1st shoe horn that lets you get your shoes on and off with ease. Today through this special offer you’re getting the ShoeDini plus the Shoe Renewer for only $14.99 plus $6.99 shipping and handling. For just an additional $6.99 shipping and handling, we'll double your order and send you a second ShoeDini and Shoe Renewer FREE! Canadian orders will have an additional $3.00 shipping and handling added (all funds are US). NJ/CA will have applicable sales tax."

Kind of annoyed. I wish I just did a separate transaction and had the shoehorns sent straight to the recipients instead. I mean, i got charged $27 for shipping, $31 for the 2 sets of goods. $27 for 4 boxes that will all go to the same place. (They better wrap all four individually at least!)

Idea Village / Yoshi Bladeover charged

yes, i screwed up & ordered their knifes ! do not order from this company !your order will be taken by a recording & you will not get a con. number or email until you have been screwed with over charges ! my order was suppose to be 54.95 but they charged me 137.86 when i called them, i was told it was because i updated to the deluxe package ... ### !!! the charges for shipping 57.92 & said i double the order... some more ### ! some out there must know a way of shutting down this company of crooks ! please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com subject line yoshi ! maybe a law suit or flood the attorney general office of calif. with complaints, there must be away. please contact me !!!

IdeaVillage Products Corp / HD Wraparounds — Unethical E-Commerce Sales Tactics

This is a complaint regarding IdeaVillage Products Corp. and their improper, and perhaps illegal Internet...

Handy Switch/idea Village — FAILS IN 45 DAYS

I HAVE PURCHASED 4 HANDY SWITCH UNITS FROM CVS IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS. THEY WORK GREAT FOR ABOUT 45 DAYS THEN...