Ici Dulux Paintprimer and undercoat

[protected]
E-Mail Andy.[protected]@gmail.com

27th June 2017
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you with regards to a tin of Dulux Primer and Undercoat that totally failed to do what it said on the packaging.
I am in the process of decorating my Hall, Stairs and Landing. To give a representation of detail I have gone to, walls and celing have been stripped and plasterboarded, wood stripped bare and on finishing, new sockets and switches fitted.
Apart from skimming the walls and ceiling I have done everything myself. This has taken the better part of a year to accomplish as I am disabled. I have a crushed vertebrae, resulting in three vertebrae being fused together. I also have an amputated right leg and a knee resticted to 45 degrees movement. All this means I can only be active for about an hour a day.
Imagine my disappointment when I finished painting the walls and ceiling and peeled back the low tack yellow “Frog” tape, only to lift patches of paint from just about every piece of wood involved, from loft hatch to picture rails, skirting and door frames.
The cause was that the combined Dulux Primer and Undercoat had not adhered to the wood. I can assure you that I followed the instructions diligently and that as an engineer of 35 years experience, I know what I am doing.
Hence, I am writing to you to vent my anger whilst I try to figure out what to do next. Probably strip everything back and start again using Crown paint I guess.

Yours faithfully,