Hyundai in Palmdale CA., — service and repair? yeah right!
Sirs: Recently I needed to take my vehicle in for a front brake job and found out that the lug nuts on the passenger side front wheel were all triped out due to extreme torque. and. and one stud was completely destroyed with no threads and a missing lug nut? So, now I'm left with a very expensive bill? after taking the vehicle to Hyundai in Palmdale Ca., for a checkup while still under warranty? on Aug 9th 2017. Customer #67803, Workorder/Invoice 685765. Service Adviser: Larry Jones.
Can't believe the very unprofessional service and destruction of lug nuts and studs?
Which require a new Axle Hub w/ Studs? Just Great!
Paid $139 Cash and bought new oil pan nut and washers $5.34 for the oil leak they would NOT repair? Thank you.
PS I have all the receipts!
18340 Santa Anita St.
More Hyundai in Palmdale CA., Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance