Hydra Skin Sciencesderma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam.

J

Called [protected] gave them hell. Charged $109.00 told it was not a sample but full size product. Also received the Dermablush and was charged $103.00 and the same excuse, it was a full size. An indian spoken gent cancelled my order and sent to my email a confirmation of cancellation. The gent did try to ask how i liked the items and would speakover you. Found the phone numbers from bank statement :
[protected] or [protected]. A sickening scam. Beware trusting any of these adverts, regardless of who says its good. Dr. Oz...this is sad.
Received no invoice or papperwork, who knows where they are.

Sad America Aug 10, 2016

You're the lucky one because I tried to cancel and was told it was past the 30 days of the "trial" offer. This company is a scam

• Fk
    F Kelly Finn Nov 08, 2016

Yes I too was scammed. They refuse to send me the address so I can return it and also charged me $103 and $109. I just filed a complaint with the Utah Better Business Bureau; perhaps everyone should.

Marge in Florida Jan 25, 2017

I also was just scammed. I ordered a FREE Allegro cream for shipping charges of around $5.00 and also Brio day and night creams also for around $5.00 shipping. I have had the products about two weeks. I threw away the packaging as I never intended to order anything. I just checked my credit card to make a payment and was shocked to see that they charged me $103 for the cream and $109 for the serum. Two separate charges. One with a company in Florida and one in California. I called the one in Florida and they first said that I owed all the money as you pay the shipping up front and for the FREE product later. I told them no way. Then they came back with I should pay $40. I did not agree to that either. Then they said I must return the product (half used) and pay a restocking fee of $20. I also told them no way. One half hour later they agreed to restocking fee of $10 each and I must return this used product. I told them I would pay nothing, period and was disputing the charge with my credit card company. For those who want the address: Hydra Skin Sciences, Ltd, 14925 Heritage Crest Way, Bluffdale, UT 84065. My credit card company said NOT to return the used product and they would handle it. He did say that he cancelled my account with both charges and they are the same company.

• Ju
    Just Sharing May 19, 2017

I was scammed as well! Same thing! I saw a pop up ad which claims we'll receive a FREE SAMPLE for $4.95 shipping. I was billed $80 + $90 for two samples, which is $260 Canadian! They claim it's actually the full size of the cream 1oz each!! They refused to reimburse me as I was sent the terms and conditions. Actually there was no obvious terms and conditions as it was part of the payment process hidden somewhere. It is posted on their website. BRUTAL!!! I can't even use it because it's too strong for my face! They all sound like they're asian people on the phone and very rude!!

Marge in Florida May 19, 2017

They should be arrested. What a scam. I returned mine but still had to pay a restocking fee. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.