Huuuge Casinorefund

J Jun 05, 2019 Review updated:

My nine-year-old stepson made over $2, 000 in purchases on huuuge Casino I can't get a hold of huge casino because they have no phone number all they have is an email and a support email so I've contacted them several times but no contact I've been dealing with this for months I never authorized any charge. Huuuge let 9yr old purchase through google

• S
      Jul 29, 2019

Daughters been buying chips using my card on the game. Can't seem to figure out how to speak with anyone or anything

• D
      Dec 08, 2019

In the terms and conditions it states no person under the age of 16 can play. You are responsible for any purchases made on your account. You accept all responsibility for purchases made from your method of payment, including any persons that access your account.

They are the slime of the world and contacting through email will get you nowhere. If you never made the account yourself. Then you are entitled for a refund. I would contact apple or google support as in app purchases are made through them. They will help you out. Don’t bother contacting them.