Husqvarnahuscavarna riding mower

W Jun 20, 2018 Review updated:

I have a brand new mower w a bent frame that does not have a scratch on it, somehow according to huscavarna I bent the frame, they refuse to stand behind their product! Took it to the shop provided by huscavarna and they told huscavarna I admitted to running into something, I DID NOT the mower is spotless and had no damage, horrible horrible experience from the corporation to the provided repair shop!

Joseph L. Ward Oct 20, 2020

My wife bought a Husqvarna 350bt leaf blower with a 3 year warranty. It has had 4 tanks of fuel put through it. Will idle but not rev up. Took to dealer was told Husqvarna doesn't warranty if it's related to gas. Cost me $35.00 for them to tell me that and it would cost $152.00 to replace the carburetor. The machine cost new $311.00.
    Called Husqvarna for an address to send the carburetor for them to evaluate but they don't do that. She wanted to find another dealership to evaluate it which would cost me more time and money. I did consult with another dealership and was told the same. If it's fuel related it's not covered. We used Husky oil with non ethanol high test gas as recommended. Just be careful and look at the other brands. Very disappointed in Husqvarna.