HRRG Collections — fake bills-already paid for-scam
I have been harassed by this company for weeks, they claim I have outstanding bills from a hospital visit, Larkin Hospital. I have already paid for the bill and I found it to be intriguing: but I didn't want this to affect my credit so I called the hospital. They told me I have no outstanding balance on my account and that they do not work with this collection agency. I am very happy I didn't pay for it, because from what I read already about this HRRG Collections company, they won't refund your payment.
They also insisted I would pay over the phone which I found suspicious.
It's a scam, do not pay what these people ask for!
More HRRG Collections Complaints & Reviews
- HRRG Collections - bogus bill
- HRRG Collections - false billing
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group - harrassing calls everyday
- HRRG Collections - false billing practices
- HRRG Collections - collectiion practices /extortion
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - calls stating I must call them about unspecified unpaid pill
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - medical bill resolution - rude and belligerent associates
- HRRG - harrassment
- HRRG - super rude
- HRRG - emergency medical bill