Houzz — advertising
Long story short houzz is is a scam and will take advantage of anyone or any company if you give them the chance. This review is for service. If you are a company I highly suggest and recommend not to use Houzz services. It has been over 8 months since I've paid $2, 600 for their services which is a yearly contract you cannot get out of. They suck you into it and take advantage of you. Literally have not even gotten one single job when I was told to keep waiting and waiting for results and nothing positive came of it. I have been fighting with them to get a refund and to cancel it and they keep telling me that can't be cancelled and it gets better but nothing gets better their customer service is a complete joke and because of this I would love to tarnish the reputation of houzz. I even offered to pay the four months which is $200 a month to cancel the contract for $800 and they refused to do so. Right now we are battling them in small claims court. The whole process has been a disaster from the start when I was promised positive results and received not one single lead. Take HomeAdvisor for example or Angie's List over this company any day.
More Houzz Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item
- Houzz - bad service
- Houzz - check cashing scheme targeting interior designers
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!