House BeautifulContinuous Service Program Invoiving

I received an invoice for House Beautiful which I did not reorder. They claim I choose to be part of the "Continuous Service Program" which is untrue. I think this type of strong arm renewal tactics is totally unethical and I refuse to pay this invoice even though they say your renewal has been process. I continue to search the internet for a phone number so I can call them but not having much luck. I wonder why?

• Sh
    sharivan Aug 28, 2009

I have recieved an invoice for a magazine subscription that I did not reorder. It came under my old name of Gagnon. My name has not been that for two years. What is going on! Please explain to me how this can happen?