Hotpoint — repair
I have a 18MTH old top of the range hotpoint washing machine £700, I am absolutely appalled that this machine has completely shut down after just a short time. The repair guy came out without the parts to fix it which again I find incredible especially when they asked me on the phone the model of the machine and what the problem was, what kind of workman goes out to repair a job without the parts. I called the complaints department which actually didn't do anything. Once again I am disgusted with not only the machine but also the service. I will never buy hotpoint again.
More Hotpoint Complaints & Reviews
- Hotpoint - customer service/engineer repair
- Hotpoint - very bad customer/engineer service
- Hotpoint - unpleasant experience
- Hotpoint - bad news
- Hotpoint - rustie machine
- Hotpoint - not washing or rinsing
- Hotpoint - hotpoint s line washer.
- Hotpoint - customer services
- Hotpoint - hotpoint customer services helpline
- Hotpoint - washing machine