Hostess Brands — cupcake icing
I have been eating Hostess brand produsts since 1970. Grew up on the Twinkies,
Susy's Q's and the all time favorite Hostess cupcake. These 3 where a part of my brown bag school lunch. Always looked forward to enjoying that part of the school day. I noticed today after purchasing a box of the favorite Hostess cupcakes the icing had a taste of chemical. Hard to explain but different from that 1970's all time favorite. Loved the products but just concerned.
Updated by David M Postle, Oct 08, 2019
Hostess Cupcake icing has a Chemical Taste.
More Hostess Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Hostess - terrible quality, taste 
- Hostess - mold 
- Hostess - new suzy q's 
- Hostess - expired on 10/25/10 
- Hostess Brands - stale bread with erroneous expiration date 
- Hostess Brands - hoho’s
- Hostess Brands - ding dongs 
- Hostess Brands - peanut butter ho hos
- Hostess - hostess raspberry filled powdered donuts
- Hostess - hostess crumb doughnuts