Hostess Brands / berry n cheese / mold and dry
As always on my way home i stopped to get gas, going inside i pick out a snack to have before heading home to eat dinner. Finally sitting in my car waiting for my gas tank to fill up i took a bite out of the pastry i just bought from inside. With just one bite it was dry and just didn't taste right, thinking it was just me i took another bite and it just got even worse.
Looking at the whole pastry i noticed it had mold on the bottom of it, after going inside and telling the cashier what i saw he calls his manager over who apologizes and offers to give me a refund, i told him i did not want a refund but where i can go to make a complaint if a kid ate this they would have gotten sick to there stomach.
More Hostess Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Hostess - terrible quality, taste 
- Hostess - new suzy q's 
- Hostess - expired on 10/25/10 
- Hostess - mold 
- Hostess Brands - stale bread with erroneous expiration date 
- Hostess Brands - hoho’s
- Hostess Brands - ding dongs
- Hostess Brands - peanut butter ho hos
- Hostess - hostess raspberry filled powdered donuts
- Hostess Brands - hostess ding dongs