Hoobly.comspam filled ads

F Review updated:

Hoobly has gotten so spam filled with advertisers running spam filled ads over and over again and it goes unchecked by hoobly.com.

I would not use hoobly.com as chances are your personal information will be listed for all to see and you will get a ton of spam to your email and headaches begin

• Updated by Frons McNoteworth · May 20, 2019

My Hoobly username is sarawillson.

• Updated by dash.go · Oct 29, 2019

This is my 4th attempt to get UNBLOCKED for sending messages under “BIRDS” so I can make a purchase. I’ve been to Verizon & APPLE now several times and they both said it’s hoobly.com where the problem lies but no one will respond to my emails.HELP ME PLEASE!!!

• Fr
    Francois Berger Feb 06, 2020

I pay by paypal from Quebec Canada $2005 USD and mr Eric Sokolowski from werner kennels — North Carolina, want more money and never ship my puppy. After I pay my puppy totally, he dont return me my emails. It, s a fraud. Please put on black list this bad person.

Francois Berger

• As
    Ashlig3 Feb 05, 2020

These ad is a SCAM! They need to be taken down or reported to the police. They've stolen thousands of dollars and continue to get away with it!!!

• El
    Elizabeth Rohle Nov 24, 2019

On 10/5/19 I contacted a seller about Shih Tzu puppy. They sent me pics. I sent $150 through Google pay as a deposit. We texted a few times. The pup to be picked up early November. The day before I was supposed to go visit the pup, Casey texted me to cancel. I have not heard back. The email address is no longer valid. No texts are returned.

• Da
    dash.go Nov 04, 2019

I am BLOCKED. Can't get unblocked. HELP it's been several mos. I am trying to make purchases under "birds" but can't send messages because I've been blocked. I don't know why. I don't believe I've ever even made any purchases. Emailed [email protected] at least 3 times with no, zero, nada response. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

• Br
    Bren111 Oct 27, 2019

I was trying to buy a puppy from a woman named jackie William's. I paid a 250.00 deposit on gogle pay and I want my money back. I have tried calling and texting her and now she won't respond and has blocked my number. Can some one please call me to guide me on what to do. Please help!

• Am
    Amber Elsenpeter Oct 22, 2019

I am unable to list anything for sale on Hoobly. I have been trying for the past 5 days. Please let me know if the system is down or if there is a block on my account

• Ed
    Edita Sanchez Oct 15, 2019

The messages are not working. I get inquires and respond but no one responds back. I don't think any of my responses are getting the the people interested.

Deany61 Oct 12, 2019

I can not ask seller or buy from your ads . It takes me to message screen and I can not contact sellers.

• Yi
    yiyik1976 Oct 07, 2019

this lady said pay 600 for the puppy i want and i pay. she said she is gonna flight the puppy but after that i got no contact. later on she ask me for insurance money. never trust this website if you dont want to lose money. this is the bad website i ever went to.

• Hi
    Hidden Valley Bulldogs Sep 15, 2019

Ia m currently locked out of my account or hacked by someone. this happens a lot on this site. so sad. can u please help me get back in my accout? I have messages waiting. thanks Deb Carr i have advertised my pups for sale for years on this service. i am a breeder that lives in Michigan.

• Ca
    Cats for sale Jul 01, 2019

My sister in Macon GA. Used to help me with my and and is no longer abel to help. I have tried to change to using my gmail address and password. I was abel to sign in a while back but can no longer acess my accounts to update them.
    Ron Ragan cinaron cattery Birch Run, Mi.48415.

• Di
    Diana Zimmer Jun 08, 2019

I am unable to login to my account. Please advise.
    Diana Zimmer

• Go
    goosehunter1 Jun 05, 2019

I am trying to post an ad in the pets department. When I entered the email address, it said that I already have an account. I tried to login and reset my password and nothing happens. I've tried 6 times.

• Mo
    Molly Beam Jun 02, 2019

I made an account to list my puppies but it made my home area Southfield, Michigan and I live in Jamestown, OH. How do I change my home area? My email is [email protected]

• Fr
    Frons McNoteworth May 26, 2019

I have been trying to purchase this bird for 3 days now, I believe my messages aren't going through. I can see that the user iceebch is active and updating the ad, but not responding. I go to my inbox and there are no messages unless I directly go to the thread via iceebch's page. Please help me communicate with them! http://www.hoobly.com/p/vCO9q

• Ta
    TaraNeff Apr 22, 2019

Ip address been banned. I have not done anything to be banned posting pups. There are a group of animal rescue attackers who harass and stalk these sites and report to get you banned abusing the sites continuously falsely reporting. Hoobly.com needs customer service contact to report this abuse getting innocent people banned.

• Em
    Emily lynn Mar 10, 2019

I am unable to see updated pictures on add can you please fix my problem.
    I have had a couple issues with your site please kindly let me know as to why .

• Ni
    Nikkiknoll Feb 25, 2019

Talked to "Anthony" who told me he was a law enforcement officer. I've notified the real police officer he's been impersonatings department.

• Pa
    Paul_1587 Feb 25, 2019

When I post my ad it is being removed as soon as I post it, why is this happening? As well i'm not allowed to change my location, and the website has me in a location i'm not. Also it's not allowing me to post ads locally it is listing the as "everywhere"
    The website used to be great but now its going down hill fast...

• Ho
    Houghs danes Feb 12, 2019

hi there is someone that is posting blind and def puppies and trying to sell them [censored] healthy pups with no problems her name on hobbly is greatdanes4life1 please remove her thanks

• Bo
    Bonita Bush Jan 22, 2019

My messages are not going out and I'm not receiving any as well. I have sent several inquiries about kittens and I haven't heard back from any of them.

• Bu
    Buellajane Jan 22, 2019

For months we have tried n tried to get on hoobly.com.everytime it says our ip number has been banned n will not let us on.we have done nothing wrong.i want to know why we are banned off there website and what we have to do to get back on it.we have done nothing wrong.

Debbie messer Jan 06, 2019

I cannot get into my account
    I have several things for sale
    Truck for sale
    Puppies for sale
    Trailer for sale
    I cannot renew ads
    Can you let me know what the problem is?
    I have had a account with you for years
    All my ads are real
    What is the problem?

• Ju
    Julie Annette Risner Isbanioly Jan 06, 2019

none of your buttons are working at the top of your page I can not go to my account or my messages or my listing it is showing that your website is not secure I had email sent to my email but it take to to the same unsecure site and wont let me in thanks

• Di
    Diana Nannie Jan 06, 2019

My email is [email protected]
    I can get to anything on my account. Ads my ads.
    I been trying to access my account for days
    I have posted ads for years. Now I go to hoobly, I go to my messages an it blank screen
    Also tried going to my listings nothing.

• Iv
    Ivette Marcano Jan 06, 2019

I am can't get into my hoobly account for many days and did a new email and other account, work for 1day and now the same problem. I wonder if I am the only one with this problem? This is frustrated already. Can someone plz tell me if they know what is this happening?

• Br
    Braxton Fuller Jan 05, 2019

Everytime I try to go on hoobly, it says that the ip address is blocked. I have been posting on here for about a year now and I do not understand why it is giving me a hard time! My email is [email protected], please help me fix this situation! I need to post an ad.

Sandy Lau Groleau Jan 05, 2019

I cannot access my account. The page comes up blank for my account, my listings and my messages l. What can I do to get into my account. I tried logging out and logging back in again with no change.

• Ca
    Carrissa Winchester Jan 05, 2019

Trying to click on my listing to change my ads. But just get a reload page. Is hoobly having troubles. Hoobly's website down. I never had any problems with this site before. Please let me know what is going on. Would love to continue to use hoobly.

• Ev
    Evolution88 Dec 12, 2018

Hoobly is no longer notifying me I have messages in my account. It also doesn't show the date the messages was sent so I'm not sure if the messages are old. Before I would get an email saying I had a new message. Now I don't get any notifications at all please help. How do I get hoobly to go back to sending me notifications I have messages.

• Ri
    Richann Oct 22, 2018

I am a member of hoobly. My hoobly account was hacked. The person retrieved my personal information from hoobly. I want to delete my hoobly account but hoobly will not allow me to do this, and I cannot find any way to contact hoobly! Does anyone know how to contact hoobly?

Devan Medford Oct 21, 2018

nikki123pp from Maryland sold us a bengal kitten which came with the most amount of ear mites our vet has ever seen as well as COVERED in flees. This kitten was not a rescue. It was bought at a high price from a "breeder". This is absolutely outrageous

Janice Burns Oct 15, 2018

Hello,

My name is Janice Burns and I am reporting this ad because it contains pictures of my puppy and one of my friends puppy. In his photo the top left puppy with the rope is mine and the bottom left picture is my friends. This person must be a scammer. Please take action and delete this guy before he does scam someone.

Thanks,

Janice Burns

christie crabiel Oct 02, 2018

I became aware that Someone has hacked my account (shadow lab) To scam people out of money selling dogs to get a deposit.
    I cannot get into account to close or shut it down. There is no way to contact the administration of Hoobly to notify them to get this resolved.
    My name is Christie Crabiel
    My phone # is [protected].
    Thank you!

• Ba
    BarbA Sep 20, 2018

I tried to renew my ad can't seem to do this - I clicked on and nothing happen? Please tell me how to do this - It was so much simpler before I can't do 350 words

• jinn7623 Sep 19, 2018

everytime i try to edit or renew my post, it wont work. i cant delete photos to add new ones, i cant do anything. i have attached a screen shot of what i see when i go to everything on hoobly...please fix this. you are losing me customers...

• Ke
    KendogPuppies Sep 21, 2018

@jinn7623 This is happening to me, too. The whole website changed, and they're not doing anything to fix it and make it normal again

• Je
    Jennifer Halstead Sep 05, 2018

I can't contact Hoobly.com or post complaints about an individual who sold me a sick pet. Wanda from Clover, VA knowingly sold a sick Bengal kitten to me - cost $300 within 24 hours of purchase. I'd like to warn other purchasers!!

• Ni
    Nikob Aug 21, 2018

Watch out for any adds with this phone number attached to contact ‭+[protected]‬. Never straight forward and does the run around. Called them out on bring scammers and never got a reply justifying otherwise. Screen shot attached of typical response they send.

sally Reynolds Aug 20, 2018

I place ads and get responses for awhile. All of a sudden it tells me they need a valid email address. The one they have is valid and the only email I have. I finally got reconnected yesterday. Today the same problem.

• Kr
    krunyon10 Aug 20, 2018

i keep trying to send a message to someone and it give me error it will not let me send a message to anyone