Hooblygolden doodle puppies

W Review updated:

I emailed a breeder in Greensboro NC under the email maggypuppieshome.com. She said she had just sold the puppy we were interested in and that the guy that bought them was changing jobs and needed to find them a home. So she gave me his contact information [protected]@gmail.com. I contacted him and decided to send him the amount we agreed on. He said the puppy would be shipped Monday 2-13-17. Then Monday he said he had to get his papers done so he could be shipped to my airport. Would be here Tuesday. No puppy. Would not give me any information on who he would be coming in on and who the shipper was. I finally got out from him delta pet out of Lancaster PA. I did some checking on my end and Delta does not fly out of Lancaster PA, they fly out of Harrisburg PA. On Wednesday 2-15 he gave me a air bill number for the puppy. I called Delta and the number was invalid. Then around 12 the shipper called me and said the puppy was on his way. The shipper's phone number is [protected]. After i pushed him on Thursday about my puppy, he stopped returning my emails and calls. I have started the criminal fraud case against him and the breeder. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE CROOKS.

Jaybayat kits Feb 06, 2021

Wow they almost had me

Comments

• Da
    David Wuerker Mar 12, 2017

The same guy attempted the same game with me, he called me demanding the money be via a money gram to a Kathrynn Kincheloe in Twin Falls, Idaho. Once I asked him for a copy of the Health Certificate from a local veterinary in Twin Falls, things went cold. His number was [protected]

Sallieperkinson Feb 24, 2017

This almost happened to me, today. Same story.