Hollisterovercharging customers online

I placed an order for hollister clothing online on the website.

The company charged me in british pounds which i later found out when they sent me a receipt for the purchase.

I contacted them 4 times with no response to query whey the charge was so much higher than the USD dollar price and why they also charged me in british pounds.

This order was made using a usa credit card with a usa billing and mailing address.

Hollister ignored me for days and on the day the order was shipped they contacted me saying there was nothing they could do to help me.

I suggested they adjust the charge to reflect the correct USA dollar prices but they refused. I then requested a return be processed and they agreed to that but charged me handling fees and shipping fees to return the product.

OUtrageouse - it took 10 email exchanges and they refused to accept their error in the order.

Not only do i have to pay these unnecessary shipping and handling charges - i have to reorder the goods to get a correct usd price and pay for shippingcosts again.

Company has poor service and i do not reccommend ever shopping online with them as they are extremely rigid and unhelpful .

• Mi
    midge87 May 31, 2010

Did you perhaps order through the uk site on accident or something? Really that's the only thing I could think of, otherwise it's a really random currency to be tacking on there.