Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Sloterdijk Station / stolen property
To whom it may concern, Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam Sloterdijk, Amsterdam.
My name is Ida Sumpter, I was a guest at your hotel on January 14-20, 2019, my room number was 722. I had a incident at your Hotel as to where I had money stolen from my room in the amount of $80.00. I had file a police report on January 19, 2019 as suggested by the Manager at the time of my complaint. My concern is this, I have not heard from Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam, or any one from the hotel management team regarding my complaint and/or its resolutions. I would appreciate if someone will address the situation that I am having so that my case my be resolve.
As I was expecting to have a beautiful non-complicate vacation only to find things missing from my belonging. After I return home I also notice that mortin's that I travel with for my back pain if needed was missing. I am really disappointed in Holiday Inn for not addressing my situation.
More Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Sloterdijk Station Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment 
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam 
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations 
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate 
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off 
- Holiday Inn - reservation block/sales manager (ms. jessica wagner), cheyenne, wy
- Holiday Inn - inconsiderate manager
- Holiday Inn One Lodging Management - front desk clerk
- Holiday Inn - unauthorized credit card charges
- Holiday Inn - handicap access and owner attitude / denial