H&Mappalling customer service!

S

I went to H&M and purchased a lovely skirt. The next day I wanted to wear it to the cinema and found out that color was completely different from what it looked like in the shop. And there was a small stain which I did not notice earlier! I went back to the store and asked for a refund. I provided them my payment check. They refused to take it back and said that since the skirt had a stain they would not be able to sell it again. It was not my fault! When I started to be pushy the girl which I was talking to raised her voice on me and asked me to leave the shop! Never again I will buy anything here!!!