HireMyMom.comno money, no items

R

I recently made several projects for the website www.hiremymom.com. I paid for my membership on this website, and the agent promised to provide new projects each month. After I made three projects, they didn’t pay me and only promised to transfer money. I contacted them several times and they only told me that they were busy and tomorrow they would pay me. I’m still waiting for my money, and I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?