Hiltonlack of management, rude employee

L Nov 29, 2017

Sept 14-15, 2017. Checked in, front desk employee was very nice. Left for a function and returned at midnight. There were approximately 50 or so people partying in the lobby. Very loud, all hotel facilities were closed so they continued to party in the lobby. People were coming in off the street after midnight bringing liquor in. Our room was close to the noise so I proceeded to front desk and politely asked the employee to move us far from the maddening crowd. There were people running up and down the halls in their underwear! The gentleman on front desk that night was very angry, in general. He reluctantly gave us another room. The party continued well in to the night until the police arrived by 3pm. There appeared to be no management on site. This should have never escalated to the degree it did. The next morning upon check-out I mentioned it to the front desk clerk and she didn't seem to care one way or the other. Not even an "I'm sorry, I will speak with management about it", nothing. I wrote a letter to management and never got an acknowledgement. Really disappointed, will look elsewhere next time.