Hillarys Blindsquotation fraud

D

I called Hillary Blinds to come and give me a quotation in January 2018, the representative fixed an appointment and visited. he took measurements and gave me a quotation. several weeks later the representative called again and asked for payment, at this point I told him I wasn't interested anymore.
A few months later I received a bill for £624. I never bought anything and I was subsequently taken to court. Really not sure how to deal with this but I am contesting it. This is causing a lot of distress for me. Claim Reference is E8GD97V3