Hillarys Blindsno explanation/apology as to why shutters have not been fitted 5 weeks after fitting date

J Aug 16, 2018

Initial sales appt. 22nd March 2018
Measurements taken 20th April
Fitting day Fri 13th July
At 8.00pm that day the fitter called to say that his previous job had over-run & was unable to do ours. We were going on holiday the next day so gave the fitter my father-in-law's tel. no. so they could arrange a convenient fitting day between them while we were away.
Came back 2 weeks later, no shutters. The fitter had not been in touch. He called me on Fri 27th July to say he had been sacked and still had the shutters in his garage.
My first call to Hillarys was on Monday 30th July, They told me the fitter was no longer with the company and they were trying to locate the shutters. They would call me when they had an update.
My next call was 31st July. They would call me when they had an update.
I called the fitter to ask if the shutters had been picked up, they had been picked up on 30th July.
I rang Hillarys and told them this, they said they would persue it and call me back with an update.
I left it a week and called them back on 6th Aug, they still had no information for me, they would call me when they could find a fitter to fit the shutters.
Still I had no call, so I called them again on 10th Aug. I would now be marked as priority and an Acct Manager I had spoken to previously (Brandon) had been emailed to please contact me.
Again no call, so called again on 15th Aug. Apparently i'm not in Brandon's area, so I need to wait for an acct. manager for my area to get in contact.
As I have got nowhere with customer svc, I called the Sales Rep that initially came round, he told me the fitters were very busy, but that someone was down to call me today, 16th Aug. No call.
It's now been 5 weeks to the day that our shutters were supposed to have been fitted and i've not had one call to either apologise or explain or update me with why it's taking so long.
Please help me.