Hillarys Blindsblind

M Jan 07, 2020

Hillarys Reference: 9358842

There are two make to mature Black Out Blind I have ordered to Hillarys through their sales man, who done all the measurement and placed the order in October 2019.

I have confirmed with him these has to be black out Blinds as one of the blind is for bedroom. Once he received the blinds from his Company (Hillarys) he bring the make to mature Blinds both of them to my house and installed by himself.

One of the Blind for my living room is perfect.

The one for my bedroom blind is SHORT and has less WIDTH which I am not happy about. The sales man may took the the wrong measurement as a result the blind did not fit good enough to cover the length and width of window.

At night the light from outside been flood through to my bedroom which is an inconvenience and difficulties for our sleep. My wife who been Ill just because of not sleeping enough at night.

I have spoken to Hillarys several times to send some one to my house and make their own inquiries to ratify this fault to their blind and take the balance.

Which does not take much of their attention. They only after money for a their faulty Blind.