High 5 Games / High 5 Casinostealing from players

S Aug 04, 2018

How can we get High 5 investigated? They are stealing from players. I have been a player since circa 2012 and it has become a scam. I deleted Shake the Sky a few years ago because they wiped out 16 MILLION coins from my account after "maintenance". The first time it happened they gave my coins back. The second time they called a liar. I have purchased many times on High 5, but it is impossible to win. They let you win a little when you first purchase and then it is lose lose lose. The screen will jerk when it is getting ready to hit a bonus and the final bonus needed to win will literally jerk off the screen. I have watched as double the amount I bet were taken off my total many, many times. I have hit wins and no payout. As soon as your coins get low, popups come up asking you to buy more. There are numerous complaints on the Facebook page. Why are they being allowed to do what they are doing to purchasing players? Is there no oversight??? I could write an essay on the numerous issues I have had with High 5.

• Updated by Sherri Townsend Damrom · Aug 04, 2018

How can we get High 5 investigated? They are stealing from players. I have been a player since circa 2012 and it has become a scam. I deleted Shake the Sky a few years ago because they wiped out 16 MILLION coins from my account after "maintenance". The first time it happened they gave my coins back. The second time they called a liar. I have purchased many times on High 5, but it is impossible to win. They let you win a little when you first purchase and then it is lose lose lose. The screen will jerk when it is getting ready to hit a bonus and the final bonus needed to win will literally jerk off the screen. I have watched as double the amount I bet was taken off my total many, many times. I have hit wins and no payout. As soon as your coins get low, popups come up asking you to buy more. There are numerous complaints on the Facebook page. Why are they being allowed to do what they are doing to purchasing players? Is there no oversight??? I could write an essay on the numerous issues I have had with High 5.