HiFi Corphifi corp westgate complaints

O

Few years 12/2014 back I bought a brand new 50" hisense TV from Hifi Corp westgate, I have sent it three already for repair for same fault, the screen just goes blank dark. The TV will show its switched on however no display, now third time I took the it back for same issue I'm being told that their are suppose to repair three time while under warranty which doesn't make sense. As profession as they are claiming to be for the first two incidents they should've made sure on the second attempt that this doesn't happen but no.
Recently I found out that HiFi Corp westgate closed down after four weeks while my TV was still not sent out for repair only got a call last week the 08/06/2016 that they just fetched it from a different branch, Hifi Corp Westrand.
I'm not willing to take back a TV that was moved from one place to another it has gathered too much dust from movements. It will soon give me problems again and it will be out of its warranty. Its either I get my refund of R6999.99 or a same new TV set with its warranty starting as.