Hibbett Sporting Goodscharage of wreckless endangerment of a child

C

I had a verbal altercation with the manager, She threw my change at me and told me to get the F*** out of her store. Then came around the counter and slung a clothing rack at me and my 4 year old daughter hitting her in the knee and brusing it. She is a 4 year old diabetic and has to have shots right above her knee so I took her to the emergency room and she is ok but it hurt her and she is still very upset over the incident. All the police would do is a report and a summons on the girl. What a joke!!! BUT it is not over by far.

• Ci
    Cindya Lovett Dec 04, 2013

I was in town last week and I was in a hurry to get to the school where I am coaching basketball so I stopped at Hibbett's in Muscle Shoals for a new pair of shoes and guess who I was greeted with. Lindsey Bevis!!! The same manager who assaulted my daughter exactly 2 years ago. I am in shock and disbelief. I was told that I...Let me repeat I have been trespassed from that store. What a shame and disgust. She was never convicted in court but its not over. God knows and sees all. I am very hurt and still upset that my child was not taken care of but I know time heals all wounds and my daughter, who is the most important one here, has forgotten most of the incident and will be fine. I on the other hand have learned that sometimes in life things are not fair but as I previously stated. Its not over. God is the final judge and He does not like to see His little children mistreated. I think we should just say a special prayer for her and the misery/anger she must have to be able to do this and never even as much as apologize.

• Ci
    Cindya Lovett Dec 04, 2013

The employee has been rehired and was not charged with anything. It has been two years and I went in there last week to look for a pair of shoes because I was in a hurry to get to the school that I am coaching at and when I walked in, I was greeted by her telling me that I... Let me say that again... I have been trespassed from that store. I can not see how they could let Lindsey Bevis back into her position after what she done to my child. I am amazed but what can I say. If the court system will not help then who will? All I can say is that God see's all and Im just going to leave it to the Lord.

• Sc
    scrow625 Nov 18, 2011

I'd personally like to hear the manager's side of the story. As with any altercation, dispute, etc., there are always two sides to every story. Further, having been in vendor/customer disputes before, it is typical for a customer to skew all of the details of the facts. If this is a viable complaint, I hope it has its day in court so that justice can be served...how ever that may be.

• Mi
    MichElliott68 Nov 18, 2011

This manager should number one be fired, and number two be a charge of assault should be taken out. You may have to go in front of the city magistrate and do that yourself. Call Muscle Shoals City Hall first thing tomorrow! This is wrong on so many levels, I would also contact WAFF news and report this to them, as well as the times daily! Make sure it is out in the publics attention and something will be done. This company doesnt want this kind of publicity especially this close to the holiday shopping season!
    Michelle Elliott