Hibbett Sportsfake leather sneakers

J

I went to North Gate Mall in Durham, N.C. [protected], and proceeded to Hibbett Sports. I wanted to price some sneakers, I got the shock of my life when to my surprise the shoes were vinyl instead of leather. I quickly, called the people working there over and asked them where were their real leathers at. It was apparent that he did not know the difference. I think that is a shame that you can go into to a mall of high standards and be charged the price for vinyl what you would expect to pay for the real thing it was a very scary feeling. Meaning, the feeling of helplessness like where can I go for the real thing.