Menu
Helipal.com
reviews & complaints

Helipal.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
0 resolved 5 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Helipal.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
7:57 am EDT

Helipal.com - Disrespect

My unit broke while it was on its way. It arrived damaged and when I contacted Helipal and asked for a replacement they did not reply.
Unit was damaged due to poor packaging so everything was only their fault. I sent many messages but everything was useless.
I ordered from Helipal in the past and last time I did not have any issues and customer service was nice and helpful. But for some reason this time they decided not to reply. I am extremely disappointed with Helipal and can't think of any reasonable explanation for such a disrespectful attitude.

D
5:12 am EST

Helipal.com - Appalling service

Do not order from www.helipal.com, they are terrible. I have purchased a drone from them for over $700 and it was important for my work, that's the reason I spent so much money on that. The one I received was not what I ordered, it was a cheaper model and did not have many important features. I contacted HeliPal and they simply did not care. They told me to keep the drone and said that I'll get a partial refund, but I was not happy with that decision. For me that cheap drone was absolutely useless and I didn't want to keep it. I asked for a full refund or exchange but they said that they already made their final decision. These people are the worst and they should be out of business. That is not service that is a total joke!

F
5:35 am EDT

Helipal.com - They still haven't explained how we should return the order

We bought remote control car and helicopter from the website www.helipal.com. We got the order, but the seller sent wrong hardware, so it was completely useless order. We contacted the seller, who agreed to change the order. He promised to send the instruction of how we should sent the order back. We waited and got completely nothing. After that email we heard nothing from the seller, and he started to ignore our emails. So, be careful if you buy from them.

F
10:39 am EST

Helipal.com - Impossible to change my broken car

I bought remote control car from the company www.helipal.com. Real scam, so please don’t buy from them. I got the order, but it was severely damaged. The remote control didn’t work at all. The seller didn’t provide any possibility to change the order. Total rip off. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

K
5:51 am EDT

Helipal.com - I returned damaged helicopter, but the seller vanished somewhere

Be aware that the website www.helipal.com is real crap and they don’t help you if you have any problems with production. I ordered helicopter from them, but I got damaged package and the helicopter didn’t work at all. I contacted their customer services and asked to change it, and the seller agreed and told to send the order back, but after that he vanished somewhere. And I still no idea where my order is and what measures to take now.These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide bad things. Please post your comments about this company.

Helipal.com contacts