Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] — false billing
I keep getting harassing phone calls from HRRG saying I owe $35 for a visit made to an urgent care clinic. I pay a co-pay and I have never received a bill. I'm being told this was the physician's fee and the co-pay was for the clinic. I'd be happy to pay if someone would send me the actual invoice with a physician's name. No one can/will do that. They can't even tell me the name of the Phycician who is billing me.
. I called the clinic and they said they had no idea who would be billing me for services I received.
I think this is a scam.
More Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] Complaints & Reviews
- HRRG Collections - bogus bill
- HRRG Collections - false billing
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group - harrassing calls everyday
- HRRG Collections - false billing practices
- HRRG Collections - collectiion practices /extortion
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - calls stating I must call them about unspecified unpaid pill
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group [HRRG] - medical bill resolution - rude and belligerent associates
- HRRG - harrassment
- HRRG - super rude
- HRRG - emergency medical bill