Menu

M
Author of the complaint
2:53 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order with this company on 12/28/07 i made several inquiries about the shipping date of the order with no response. on 1/14/08 I recieved an email stating the order had been shipped with no tracking information. On the following Monday 1/21/08 I sent another email requesting a tracking number... no response On Tuesday I sent another email again requesting a tracking # or I would file a complaint with the BBB. Still no response. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they replied that the package was shipped and delivered but could not supply any tracking information except something was received in Baton Rouge on 1/18/2008. I again asked for more detailed information to reply... NOTHING.
This company is a TOTAL RIP OFF!
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW... BEWARE!

Update by Micheal L.
Feb 19, 2008 12:09 pm

This company is a TOTAL RIP OFF!
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW... BEWARE!

Helpful? 0 0