Harvey NormanFurniture

R

Complaint about furniture item, deposited in January 2015 and never delivered or money refunded.
I bought a bedroom set in December 2014. It's delivered and all was fine. Soon after I decided to buy a dressing set with a mirror of the same barn and style - "FAIRMONT 6DRW DTM ARCTIC" - from the same store in Aubirn Nsw, on a date 13/01/2015 @ 13:48. Have been served by an older man. I clearly explained him that I want this set with mirror.
Full normal price was: $999.00, but there was a discount of $334.00 n (January sales), so selling price in total was: $665.00.
I paid deposit of $135.00, and been told that rest of the balance I'll pay when item will be delivered.
Soon, delivery came, but item was without mirror. So, I returned it back, saying that I exclusively order this set with mirror, not without. However, on the invoice was note: "mirror not required". This is incorrect. This is done against what we arranged. I clearly required mirror. I did not check invoice, or sign it because I just trusted that old man, that we had a nice friendly chat about why I need item with mirror... But, they insist on that notice.
Must say that, the price of the item without mirror is much lower, something about $700.00, and not $999.00 as it was on my invoice - for the set with mirror.. So, I ordered item with mirror. The salesman, without my knowledge and attention put this notice.
That was at the time of beginning year 2015.
Since then I required numerous time to resolve this issue, whether deliver me item with mirror and I'll pay rest of the price from my invoice, or, wether refund me my money back. None of this happened. on Numerous attempt I just been manipulated, from many different salesperson there, many silly different answers, and till today, 14/10/2018 - I did not get my money back, or item delivered.
So please, can you investigate why this happening so embarrassing for such a eminent company as Harvey Norman? If this $135.00n mins so much to them, that they have no shame manipulate me, then - means to me as well, as an older pensioner with really limited budget.
Invoice Number: 341154
Date:13/014/20145
Store: Auburn NSW 2144
Customer: Radmila Banjanin
Address; 8/15-17 Betts Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
Mob: [protected]
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Customer services people been talk to: David, John Emerlscer, (or so), Patrick, and some more, on the bedding department.
Please, resolve this issue as it should be, fair and on customers satisfaction.
Radmila Banjanin

receipt

Furniture

• Lo
    lovac vukova Nov 28, 2020

Was this case ever resolved? Shame of you Harvey Norman.