Harrahs Cherokee CasinoScam

A

I am a 11 year customer with Harrahs. A DIAMOND player. In July 2010, I received a handpay from a machine for 809.00. The handpay was in question, I questioned the payout, the slot attendant called for a VISUAL, a supervisor also validated the payout, and they also called, TECH SUPPORT to the machine, after all of this I signed for and accepted the payout. Two days later Chad Carver, director of Security notified me that the payout was a mistake made by employees failing to clear the machine from a previous payout. He demanded restitution, all but called me a crook, changed the original incident report by omitting certains facts, to make the report more FAVORABLE for Harrahs. After calling corporate offices and talking to Reggie Kirk (CEO”s Asst) and Mr Jensen in Las Vegas corporate about the situation, Mr Carver has become God of HARRAHS, he listed me as Defrauding a Innkeeper in Harrahs Computer System, he also sent a nasty letter banning me from ever playing at any zHarrah’s property again. I have tried repeated times to have the band lifted, and continue to be a loyal Harrahs customer. The problem is that nobody takes time to look at the facts, the real issue at hand, and could care less about the customer. This is not the first time a customer or loyal player has ran into a problem at Cherokee. there have been customers who hit jackpots and have not gotr paid, there has been a woman who was shocked, and injured by a machine. The problem with Cherokee is the casino and gaming regulations are owned and operated by the Cherokee Indians who only care about your money. Harrahs has a few key management in place but abide by the rukes of the Indians. In short they have lost alot of business from me and my family due to God (Chad Carver)!

Mary from Maggie Apr 08, 2012

I'm also a diamond player and have spent literally thousands of dollars over just the past few years..my mistake I know. But my experience was sitting in my bath jacuzzi filled with black mold spewing from the jets! Not just once but 3 different times!! I am so traumatized by this and contacted Ms. Shiver via email..customer support. She got back to me quickly but offered no compensation..they gave me a $25 dinner ticket but so what..I have so many comps I can eat many meals for nothing. When I told her I felt I could sue..I have pictures of the mold..for this debacle, she said she could no longer communicate with me. I guess it's time to quit going all together, and I hope everyone would ban Harrah's Cherokee and put it out of business. I've also had slots not pay what they're supposed to..ex: 9.95 on a $10 hit and so on. I've done the math and watched it closely..but nothing is ever done..I've been told I wasn't adding right!

• Ka
    Kardou Dec 11, 2011

I am also a diamond player and most of my points have been playered in Cherokee. I have noticed that the last 2 months the crowd has been thin and then I would play the same machine that I always play and 200.00 went like nothing.
    My real complaint is that Harrahs Cherokee sent me a free voucher for myself and a companion for a meal, when I went to the Total Rewards counter they said that my drivers Licence had expired and that they could not honor it. This was really disturbing to me. I live 3 hrs away and I go to Cherokee once a month. I called customer service and Talked with the manager and she didnt once offer me another voucher or any other compensation for this. They are so willing to take your money but give very little in comps and take back the ones they do give. I get coupons for 20.00- 30.00 when I spend sometimes upward of 500-1000.00